Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun in the Sun Photos

Technically she was born in Utah but looks like a lil california girl to me.


Aubriana finally gets to go to the beach! It was bothering me that it was the end of summer and we had made a dozen previous trips to California yet she had never been to the beach?Something just seemed so wrong with that.



3 comments:

mfeil said...

Raquel,

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I just loved when I got to help babysit. She is so cute.

I'm proud that you are blogging. Mindy keeps trying to get me into it...but as for now, just posting comments.

Take care!

Mindy said...

She's fantastic and it's about time you got her to the beach. How is she going to be a bathing beauty like her mom if she stays inside. I love your page it's cute and I like that you write, not just pictures. Its fun to hear what other people are thinking. Good to know you are so articulate. Peace

Michelle said...

I love that she is already a supermodel. She is adorable.