Thursday, January 3, 2008

Growing up in Hyper Speed

Ok So I know its been MONTHS since I have updated my page! There is so much to write about that I don't know where to start! Since the last time I wrote my darling daughter has grown so much! She is Walking... No I take that back she is Running!!!! She is a officially a cruiser. She took her first steps a couple days before Thanksgiving, and now she is speedy Gonzalas!


I feel like she is growing up in hyper speed. Its so cute she waves, claps, and dances to music. The girl has got some moves!! :) She says a few words in the sweetest voice so far we got mum, dad,hi, hey and in the past two weeks we added the words puppa which is our dog and bear but no r. She says Bear every morning and points to the the crib musical toy on her crib with the spinning little bears. Its so dang cute.


She is so friendly its unbelievable. Everyone she sees she waves at and says hi or hey. We were in elevator in California a month ago or so and it was just us and some guy. This guy was just minding his own business not even making eye contact with us. She kept waving and saying hi, hi, hi, and he was just ignoring us. Well it was a long ride to the top and finally he looked up and said hi. It was so cute cuz her face lit up and you could tell she was so happy that he acknowledged her. She is very persistant and determined to get what she wants. Which is a blessing and a curse. But she is a sweet sweet sweet little one and I cherish every day we spend growing up together.


No comments: