"Hi, I would Like to Order my 11 month old the RAW chicken Fingers, please???"
So we are having lunch today at Ruby's in Southern California and I order Aubi the kids chicken fingers and I guess the server thought I said give me the kids toxic salmonella special! They bring the food and at a glance everything looks fine. The chicken fingers look perfectly crispy on the outside and they are piping hot! But as I am breaking them up into small pieces I notice they are completely raw inside! Not just a little pink and questionable, I am talking straight off the chopping block raw!!!! I was horrified! As this seriously could of had terrifyingly bad consequences had I not been paying attention.
This totally served as a SCARY reminder that people are sometimes idiots and not always following the proper safety procedures when handling our food or our children's. When eating out take an extra second and look at what your little one is about to put in their mouth!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment