
This was the most special christmas to date. Its a weird transformation from being the child at christmas to being the parent at christmas. She is going to be kinda sad when I take down the christmas things. We have some really cute musical toys that she has made a habit of playing with every day. She knows where te the buttons are on both toys to make them play. She presses the button and will bounce and dance about. Its the cutest thing ever. I took some video of it I will have to figure out how to post it on here.
I got to say I was a little bit surprized at how terrified she was of Santa. We tried to get a pic of her on his lap and she was not going do it with a smile. She was screaming and crying throwing a fit. It was so funny cuz she didn't even want to make eye contact with him. She would look over her shoulder for a quick peek then she would quickly look away and cry. It was sad. I even tried to get in the picture and hold her to see if she would calm down, but no. Oh well.. I mean can you really blame her? The guy is a bit scary looking. Better luck next year!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment