We did our first trip to Disneyland this week! It was so fun! I was actually surprised by the number of rides that an 11 month old could go on. She had a blast! It seemed that of all the rides we went on she especially seemed to like the Small world. The singing dolls and lights had her full attention! I have some fun pics and videos that I will post when I get back home.
By the way Disneyland in January is fabulous if you hate to wait in line. The place is a ghost town! We didn't wait in line for more than five minutes on any ride! The temp is mildly cool (65-70 degrees) if you wear a light sweat shirt you are more than comfortable.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous, I want to go to Disney Land. I'm sure she loved it, especially the small world. So many people her size. she is so cute, I love her
Raquel- your daughter is precious! It was so good to see you at the reunion in August. Keep up the posts- it's a nice way to keep up.
Julia
Post a Comment